Razorback Technology All New UTV 2.0 Belt Temp Gauge
You asked, we listened. The new UTV 2.0 Edition is now available. After a great UTV Season, we've taken the data, and made the Belt Temp Gauge even better. The 2.0 Edition comes with these added new features:
- Bright Sunlight Readable/Anti-Glare LCD Screen - Even when the snow is reflecting all of that sunlight, you'll be able to keep an eye on your temps.
- Multi-Color LED Alerts - The Multi-Color LED will change color based on what your belt temp is. Stay in the green and you'll get much more out of your belt. Heat it up to the red and into the flashing red, and you've probably glazed the sides of your belt, resulting in less HP transfer and response for the rest of the belt's life.
- Average Temp Tracking - The Snow Edition gauge will track your Average Belt Temperature over the Last Hour of runtime. This is the perfect tool for noticing riding trends and gauge how much life is left on your belt.
- High Temp Tracking - The Snow Edition gauge also keeps track of your highest Belt Temp over the last runtime of the gauge. These numbers reset every time you turn the machine off.
- New Pro Model Infrared Sensor - We've added a new sensor package to the 2.0 Edition. Get the Pro Model, and you'll get an Infrared Sensor that is even better and more accurate than the original. The narrower field of view lets you mount it farther away from belt, while still maintaining a very accurate temperature reading. Perfect if you like to run with the clutch cover off, or just want a little added accuracy to give you an edge over the competition. Choose Pro Model at Checkout.
Always FREE SHIPPING in the USA.