Dual Sport Kit, EZ Mount Husky/Husaberg E-Start BK/BU by Baja Designs
Make your dirt bike street legal with our Baja Designs Dual Sport Kit. This conversion kits come equipped with a halogen headlight containing an H4 high/low bulb along with a bike specific wiring harness with no cutting, crimping or soldering required for an easy installation.
Note: This kit will only work if your bike came stock with a lighting coil, an aftermarket stator has been installed or the stock lighting coil has been rewound by Baja Designs. Please refer to the “Stator Reference Chart & Dual Sport Kit Reference Chart” found under the Tech Info header to find the right fitment for your bike.
* In stock form, the Kokusan K3 stator on Husqvarna & Husaberg electric-start models are not powerful enough to charge the stock battery and effectively run a full DC powered dual sport lighting system. Modifying the stator is a delicate procedure that requires soldering and crimping to the stator wiring.
*Standard turn signals may be substituted with LED mini-stalk or mini-flushmount turn signals. See the "Related Items" section on this page.
*Dual Sport conversions are not legal in all states - check local laws before purchasing.
*In addition to the dual sport kit, most states require mirror(s), DOT approved tires, & sometimes a speedometer to be fully compliant. Check local laws.
- Husqvarna/Husaberg – All Electric Start
- Key Switch
- Compact Handlebar Switch
- Quick Release Style Headlight Assembly (electrical components pre-mounted and wired)
- Taillight Assembly w/License Plate Mount
- Turn Signals
- Hi/Low Turn Signal, Horn Assembly
- Hydraulic & Mechanical Brake Switches
- Wiring Harness
- Detailed Installation Instructions